- You have to pay a fee for each poem you enter for the Montreal International Poetry Prize. Your participation helps make the Montreal Prize an independent, grassroots organization – please go here for more information on our funding model, and here for more information about our non-profit organization.
- Fees are lower for entries from ‘developing’ nations
- This distinction is based on the UN Human Development Index, which you can check here.
- Countries not in the UN’s ‘Very High’ category get the lower fee
- If you want to submit more than one poem, each additional entry after your first one is entered at a discounted rate. You can submit as many additional entries as you like!
- Fees are paid after you create a simple account and upload your poem(s) and click the ‘Pay Now’ button that will appear. Payment is made through PayPal’s secure, globally recognized payment service.
- Please note you don’t need a PayPal account to use PayPal! You can pay your fee in any of the ways PayPal lets you pay, including with a credit card, through a PayPal account, etc.
- For more information on how to enter the competition, please click here.
- All fees are in Canadian dollars (CAD)
|Fee Category||Early Entry||Later Entry||Additional Entry|