All entries must be original, unpublished works of the Entrant. No poems may be entered on anyone’s behalf. No translations. All entries must be primarily in English. All entries must be submitted online using our entry form.
Please read over our Rules carefully before proceeding to enter the competition.
Step 1: Create Account or Log In
- Click Enter Competition. Now you just have to enter your name and your email address, and then make up a password for this account. Please note that you don’t have to fill in all the boxes, just the ones with asterisks * next to them.
- Now click the grey button at the bottom of the page to create your account and proceed to Step 2.
- Once you’ve created an account, you can log in anytime to enter more poems and to see a list of poems you’ve already entered. To log in to an existing account, click Log In and enter your email address and password in the ‘Sign in to Your Account’ box.
Step 2: Enter your poem(s)
- All entries must be submitted online using our entry form.
- Poems can be copied and pasted or written directly into our entry pane. No separate files are uploaded – all you need is a web browser to enter your poem.
- After you’ve entered your poem in the box, click the ‘Upload’ button. The text will disappear from the entry pane and be sent to our database.
- Now you can upload another poem, or click the ‘Pay Now!’ button at the bottom of the screen to proceed to Step 3.
Step 3: Payment
- Once you get to PayPal’s site, you have to follow their instructions to pay the fee.
- Payment is made through PayPal’s secure, globally recognized payment service.
- You can pay your fee in any of the ways PayPal lets you pay, including with a credit card, through a PayPal account, etc.
- Please note you don’t need a PayPal account to use PayPal!